To adjust for the changing migratory patterns that we’ve witnessed the last couple of seasons, and to improve the overall experience on our caribou adventures, we’ve made some modifications to the structure of our caribou hunts.
For our 2017 season we will be using a combination of established and mobile camps to give hunters every opportunity to harvest their caribou. We will be scouting the region prior to and throughout the season in order to determine which camp will provide the most access to the herd.
Our permanent camps are comfortable with diesel or propane heat, running water, showers, home cooked meals, satellite phones and knowledgeable Inuit guides that know the animals and the land.
Read all the details here.
Dates and Rates
- August 27 – September 2
- September 2-8
- September 8-14
- September 14-20
- September 20-26
Hunts are limited to no more than 40 hunters per season.
ALL PRICES IN USD OR EQUIVALENT
Price: $9,995.00 plus licenses and taxes. Up to two caribou tags per hunter.
- 5 full days of hunting, in on Day 1, out on Day 7
- 2 x 1 guided, professional Inuit guides
- Hunting in Nunavut and/or Manitoba
- Comfortable tent camp for when the caribou cooperate
- Mobile camps for when caribou are not in traditional areas
- We will move camp to stay close to caribou
- Up to 2 bull limit
- Charter fees from Thompson to camp
- Field prep of trophy
- Transport of trophy from camp to Thompson
- 2 capes, 1 split rack and 1 unsplit rack
Special Note: Due to our new arrangements on this hunt, hunters will be extremely limited as to how much meat they can take home. Only backstraps and tenderloins may be taken by the hunter. The remainder of the meat will be sent to Northern communities in need.
- Items as listed above
- Travel from your home to Thompson
- Meals and accommodations prior to and after your hunt
- Shipping of trophies from Thompson
Once an animal is wounded, every effort will be made to recover that animal. Regardless of the outcome, the tag will be considered filled for that animal.
- Deposits of $3,000 per hunter are required. Booking will not be considered complete until the deposit is received. Deposits may be made by check, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or wire transfer.
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure and can be paid by check, wire transfer or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) with a 3% fee.
- Full payment must accompany any reservation made less than 90 days prior to departure.
Once final payment has been received, you will receive an information package regarding your trip details.
Send Deposits To:
PO Box 10
Ile des Chenes, MB R0A 0T0